Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sincere Appreciation From The Bottom of My Heart

Frankly speaking, at first I do feel that such a project given by our coach is really troublesome because there are so much things to do. However, i realised that throughout the preparation for the contents of the projects, I learned alot from my friends regarding our teamwork and time management. This assignment is testing us on our creativity, patience and responsibility. Also, it really enables me to explore the companies which we have chosen for our case studies. Although there are many existing solution models that we have used in this project, we also manage to come out with a modified version of those models to show our understanding in relating it to our project, energy saving devices. This model named after our group name CSR and it stands for Copy-Study-Reuse Model. It sounds funny but creative isn't it? But the contents of it is really useful. Check it out from our blog regarding the explaination of the model. Perhaps, other companies can apply it to their daily business too. I personally feel that my teammates have done their part well. Marks does matter to us, but the whole learning process is much more valuable. We have better chance to understand each other more. I do appreciate the hardworks done by you guys. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE TIME AND CREATIVITY!

No comments: